Territory Sales Manager Winnipeg, MB
Are you a Sales Professional looking for an opportunity to use your passion and talent for agriculture to enhance your career in a growing firm just outside Winnipeg?
Are you a HUNTER looking for a great place to work? A place where you can use your enthusiasm in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way? A place where you can show off your solution sales and cold calling abilities (and make money!) Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity.
We have grown to the point that we need someone that can open up new markets to take us to the next level!
If yes, then please consider this outstanding position as the next step!
Why Apply ?
- Freedom to grow the business – without being micromanaged
- Strong compensation plan
- We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
- Organization that is committed to the community
- No two days are every the same !
Canadian Agronomics Inc. is a growing agriculture supply company offering unique and sustainable fertility and crop solution products. Our portfolio includes a growing list of proprietary products designed to assist and manage complex agronomics and ensure maximum crop potential.
This position is conveniently located just west of Winnipeg in Elie (though the successful candidate can certainly work from home as well).
For more information on us go to https://canadianagronomics.ca
You are a dynamic field sales professional who has an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrives on selling. The position will involve targeted prospecting of businesses and industries in Manitoba.
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the freedom to put your stamp on the organization …….. this may be the place for you.
The successful applicant is responsible to work with and grow a current list of direct farm customers as well to expand the established dealer network. Consistent and regular contact with this group by all means, (including social media) and face to face meetings are required on a regular scheduled basis. Travel is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven sales ability
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Agronomics
- Degree/Diploma in Business and/or Agriculture is preferred (however those with experience and agronomy skills will be considered)
- Outstanding English communication skills- ability to speak/present clearly and powerfully
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Track record of over-achieving quota
Type of person who would succeed in this role:
- Fearless ability to prospect and close
- Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
- Positive and outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
- Sense of urgency – with a ‘thick skin’ and high tolerance for ambiguity
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of results-orientation
What we offer:
- A dynamic, growing company with the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- A strong and unique “family like” corporate culture that is committed to your personal and professional growth.
- A strong compensation package: including competitive base, potential for performance bonus and excellent benefits.
If you’re excited about this opportunity and believe you are qualified to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume, along with a cover letter that briefly responds (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs) to the following questions:
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you feel you are you a good match for this role
- Your salary expectations (ball park – and please don’t say “negotiable”– we know already)
* If you do not include a cover letter – your application will likely not be read
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. Please note that only those applicants selected for an Interview will be contacted.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Agromonic: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Work remotely Temporarily due to COVID-19