A natural solution for strong growth
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which plants convert into new growth. Some amino acids play a critical role in photosynthesis, the process by which carbohydrates are converted into both energy and new proteins.
iQ Amino-N is a water soluble or liquid organic nitrogen fertilizer. It is OMRI approved.
iQ Amino-N is not salt based. It is 100% natural and 100% organic.
The building blocks for plant growth
Enhanced Microbial Activity
IQ Amino-N provides essential “food” for microbes to increase their population, which in turn improves the soil environment for strong plant growth. Microbes are critical for the storage and release of nutrients in the root zone, providing plant-available nutrition that is often tied-up within the soil.
Enhances Plant Resistance To Stress
Stress such as low/high temperature, low humidity, frost, pest attacks, and flooding have a negative effect on plant metabolism with a corresponding reduction in crop quality and quantity. The application of amino acids before, during and after the stress conditions supply the plant with amino acids which are directly related to stress physiology increasing recovery.
Simply Intelligent Growth
Amino acids are the basic building blocks of protein, and IQ Amino-N contains 18 amino acids (including nine “essential” amino acids) and organic nitrogen (derived from vegetable proteins), which can be absorbed by plants very quickly.
- Odor is pleasant making it great for use in greenhouses or enclosed areas
- 14% available soluble organic nitrogen content
- Easily dissolves in water for drip irrigation, injection systems, or hydroponic reservoirs
- Provides immediate available nitrogen and helps plants grow quickly
- 100% natural, 100% soluble, 100% organic
- Use on vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs, cannabis, all agricultural cropland turf grass.
- As a vital source nutrient, Amino Acids are proven to increase wheat protein content when applied anywhere between stem elongation and heading.
- Amino-N can be tank-mixed with other fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides and herbicides. Always perform a jar test prior to using a new product.